Saturday, December 19, 2009

White Trash Cookin'; Multitaskin' Mama

Ha!  I finally fired up the oven for our dinner rather than the microwave.  Marinated chicken breasts baked in a crispy potato-chip blanket and Spanish rice with peas.  I think I do a great job of pulling something good out of nothing at all.  Must be the gypsy in me.  Baby G was more enamored with everything but what I fixed!  C'est la vie.

I was quite the multitasker because we went for a 70-minute jog and I started dinner once we got back.  Thankfully she was playing with the dogs and picking up spilled peas long enough to remain distracted.  Then we all ate together and I took baby girl into the shower with me for the first time.  She must have loved it.  I did.  She sat at my feet in the tub the entire time and played with her toys until I soaped her up and rinsed her down!  A+ for multitasking-mama!

Now she's asleep after a peach-induced diaper blowout and leg-stuck-in-the crib moment of crying.  Time to pay some attention to the dogs and hit the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment