Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Coupons Dude

Money has yet to grow on trees but can you believe it comes.in.the.mail?!?!?!  Yes.  It really does.

Holy cow.  So today I spent like $50 at Safeway.  Using the coupons that were mailed to me yesterday in addition to some manufacturer's coupons that I don't remember obtaining, I saved $12 or close to 25% of my bill!  This.is.wonderfully.absurd!

What WILL I spend my cash on?  Oh, bills, and my truck needs more brake work.  $well.

Let me also say that I found a bottle of cocoa butter lotion, thicker than but 1/2 as long as my arm, at Walgreens for $1.99 !  How can this be?  And if you read my blog, you know I am a *scent snob* and this stuff smells G-O-O-D.  It's Queen Helene- makes me feel like I should be scantily clad on a hand-carved wooden boat only as wide as my hips, being paddled by some scantily clad man-servants down some amazing river in Afrikakakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  And this imagination, along with an upcoming summerlong-pass to Breakers Waterpark, will be my vacations this year!

Thankfully baby G and I both ADORE the Safeway $2.99 Pepperoni Pizzas.  How CAN they be so good?!  I could eat pizza everyday...at this price I.just.might!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment