Monday, January 4, 2010

Once Bitten Twice Shy

Or, Love Bites, Love Bleeds...but this post is about neither of these songs really.

So, you'll remember this August I was stung twice in my sleep by a scorpion:
http://diningandwhiningtucson.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

And so what's biting around here in the DESERT in the WINTER you ask?  Don't worry, they will find me:


That's my pasty back EXCEPT for the SIX SPIDER BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We were skyping with my family and I was sitting on the couch by a nice warm fire and yes my clothes were on thank you and my back started itching horribly.  I ignored it until the next morning when ta-freakin-da these nasties showed up.  Heinous!

I wonder what it means.

Here are my guesses:
1) I'm pretty tasty arachnid bait
2) we live in the boondocks
3) this house is a stye!
4) 2 and 3

Wonder what will bite me next...post your guesses.

2 comments: