Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Magic


I’m going to try and *commit* (eek) to writing an entry a day and sometimes this is all that’s on my mind!  I know, I’m relieved too.


I love that Walmart commercial where the aisle markers light up in turn with the song “Carol of the Bells”.  Apparently it’s 2 years old.  It makes me happy and it makes me believe in the spirit and magic of Christmas.  Depending on the week of the month, it sometimes brings me to tears b/c it’s kinda beautiful.  Way to tug at the emotions Walmart!  It makes me want to shop at Walmart, actually.  Magic!  And what would be even better was if someone in marketing would program the lights to actually do that.  More Magic!




Christmas, man.  What was better than going to sleep and waking up with a ton of new loot?  Not much.  Magic!  Nowadays there’s so much more I want for Christmas than toys.  I’ll take a cue from my baby girl though and delight in whatever I get. 


In closing there’s also this take on “Carol of the Bells” which has made it so that I cannot hear the song without hearing ‘would you like an apple pie with that?’




More tragic than magic.







No comments:

Post a Comment